Eyebrows - $25
Lip - $15
Cheeks - $20
Chin - $15
Under Arm - $30
Half Arm - $35
Full Arm - $45
Back - $50
- Ladies if you are sensitive to waxing I advise you to avoid it a few days before, or the first day of your menstrual cycle as your pain threshold is reduced.
- If you have been shaving I recommend that you allow 2-3 weeks growth before a wax to allow your hair follicles to reproduce.
- Leave 3-4 weeks between waxes.
- If you are going on vacation I recommend you to have your treatment 2 or 3 days before you leave to ensure your skin has calmed down.
- It is recommended to shower and exfoliate the chosen area 12-24 hours prior to waxing resulting in a smoother finish.
- Do not use moisturizer prior to your treatment as the wax will not sit on your skin properly.
Your skin will be temporarily sensitized after waxing, following these recommendations for 24-48 hours will reduce the risk of irritation or minor infections.
- No hot showers / baths.
- No heat treatments, sauna, hot tubs or steam treatments.
- No sport, gym work or other exercise.
- No swimming in chlorinated pools.
- Do not wear tight clothing; doing so may result in irritation and ingrown hairs.
- Do not use tanning beds or sun bathe after waxing, wear sun screen on the waxed areas for 48 hours.
- Do not apply any perfumed products, deodorant, body sprays, powders, lotions, moisturizers or self tanners to the area, only products recommended by your therapist.
- Do not apply exfoliating products (AHA's scrubs) loofah's they can irritate the skin.
- Facial waxing, do not apply make-up for 12 hours.
Waxing services are not suitable for
- Clients using or have used in last 6 weeks Retin A , AHA’s , skin peels, glycolic acid and steroid creams.
- Clients who have under gone recent laser, dermabrasion or microdermabrasion.
- Clients taking or have used in last 6 weeks any anti -acne medications
- Clients taking acutane in the last 3 months due to increased dryness and sensitivity of skin.
- Clients who suffer from cold sores. (If a client has had a cold sore recently waxing may cause reoccurrence).
- Clients who have been exposed to sun or tanning beds 24 hours prior to waxing.
- Clients whose immune system is extremely low or those who have an iron deficiency.
To prevent ingrown hairs, after 24 - 48 hours, exfoliate 3 times a week to remove dead skin so that hairs can get out above the surface of the pores and not become ingrown. Also moisturize every day to keep the skin supple and help hairs grow through